Join date: 2012-12-31
|Subject: Testing Rubric Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:20 am|| |
Battles: (30 points)
Lost Match X-X-x = 0 points
Lost Match O-X-X = 8 points
Lost Match X-O-X = 12 points
Won Match O-X-O = 20 points
Won Match O-O-x = 25 points
Won Match X-O-O = 30 points
If a player quits during the match, 0 points will be given by default.
Every Battlel that ends in a Draw during the Match will be worth 5 points. If the end result of the entire Match is a Draw, 15 points are awarded instead.
Team: (30 points)
A testee will also be awarded for his/her Pokemon Team building skills. The things a tester will consider are:
- You will also be scored highly if your team is original, creative .
Performance: (40 Points)
A testee will also be awarded for his/her performance during the Matches. These include, but are not limited to:
- Timing and judgment.
- A player will be scored highly if they can generate an advantage, come back from a disadvantage, or make a comeback win.
- NOTE: Testers will EXPLAIN situations/plays in each battle to further emphasize the points awarded (or deducted) for each performance section.
Bonus: (2 Points)
A player will also be awarded for his (positive) attitude. A total of 2 points can be added or deducted as Bonus Points for attitude:
-2 Points = Insulting the tester
-1 Point = Whiny behavior
0 Points = Neutral/minimal behavior
+1 Point = Standard “GL & HF” etc.
+2 Points = Good sportsmanship, respectful, overall good attitide
Test Results will look as follows:
Pokemon Trainer: (Name here)
Tester: (Tester's name here)
Date: (Date here)
Battle Match (x/30):
- Matched game: WIN/LOSE. Points awarded for (X-X-O/O-X-X/X-O-X, etc.)
Pokemon Team (x/20) :
- Will include situations in where the testee was involved in generating field advantage, hand advantage or making comeback plays. Explain in detail
why you gave or took points away.
- Points for attitude/sportsmanship will be here.
FINAL score (x/100):
- Award dorm room placement.
You will be put in Charizard Red if your score is 85 or higher.
You will be put in Pikachu Yellow if your score is between 63 and 84.
You will be put in Blastoise Blue if your score is 62 and below.